Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christmas in October

Yesterday's Float Removal Activity
Today we are attending Joint Replacement Class from 8-11.  As a coach, I am responsible for enthusiastically inspiring the patient to exercise twice a day for 20 minutes each time.  This is in a patient who believes that a certain number of heartbeats are allotted to one person in a lifetime, why use them up with exercise?  Nevertheless, as that is my role, I am scheming the easiest and most productive methods.
Sticks?
Carrots?
Cake?
Carrot Cake. 

1 comment:

  1. Common sense is compelled to make its way without the enthusiasm of anyone.
    Edgar Watson Howe
    I fear my enthusiasm flags when real work is demanded of me.
    H. P. Lovecraft
    None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm.
    Henry David Thoreau

    ReplyDelete