Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Melinda's Birthday

Yesterday was a miraculous day.  The sun broke through the 9-day mist and we were able to move the airplane.  I won the coin toss and waited in the airplane for Jim to call from the halfway mark of his drive home.
The camera amused me more than the book I brought.  Had trouble starting the airplane, but it was operator error, not a mechanical malfunction.
I took a picture of our lake 8 miles away from arrival.  Taking pictures while flying an airplane is like texting while driving a car.
After a safe docking during the first float flight of the year, Jim took over, taxiing near loons
and flying around in the mildly bumpy air.
Here's a picture of our lake house from the crosswind leg of the touch down.
Today is Melinda's birthday.  She gets as many new songs as her years from mostly current artists.  I can write this because she doesn't read blogs.  I especially like Cee Lo's toned down version "Forget You", Jason Mraz "I'm Yours" and Mother Mother "Love and Truth".

No comments:

Post a Comment