Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

The only joke I ever remember is a Halloween joke.
Why are ghosts sterile?*

My husband said he saw a ghost three nights ago. It was standing by the bed staring at him. As it faded away, he noticed it wearing my pink ball cap.
"Was it malicious?" I asked.
"No, just staring," he said.
"Were you scared?"
"No."
So then I asked, "Did you know who it was?"
"It was you", he said, pointing at me.
I nodded and said,"Good, I've been attempting to leave the body while awake. Maybe I've been successful when sleeping. No wonder I've had a headache for two days."

I love that pink hat. It keeps my brain safe.


This is a recent ghostly experience hiking on Ossipee Hill. The picture was meant to capture some fall foliage and showed a ghost instead.

*Because they have hollow wienies.

No comments:

Post a Comment