Sunday, February 5, 2012

Where's the GB Packers?


Some years ago I bought two bird batiks from a young artist and hung them on the wall of the Hovel in front of the computer table.  It was such good feng shui that I left them there.  We also have a bejeweled and beaded horseshoe made by the same artist that hangs above the entryway.  I wonder if she's still making beautiful objects d'art.
The most recent artistic project I undertook involved magazines, water soluble glue and a posterboard.  Poster 2012  contains chocolate, moonshine, whoopie pies, shoes, travel, people in groups, and animals.
Travel to Colorado today will also have all of these.  Flying on Superbowl Sunday out of New England  should make for a quiet travel day.  I'm not taking my computer, but if I can borrow one, I will post the beauty of our backcountry skiing.  Returning on the twelfth.  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment