Friday, December 17, 2010

Dec 17


The cattle line at the airport lends to clandestined inspection of many things, including footwear. People were not easily fooled by the woman with the camera, and they kept an uneasy eye on me.


I just wanted a picture of their shoes, didn't think it was such a big deal. Spies have those little pencil cameras so they can take photos of unsuspecting marks.


The stems of the Colorado-Nebraska border windfarms are almost as decorative in the sunrise as the footwear of those ticketed passengers in the airport security line.



3 comments:

  1. Have you ever heard the expression: Walk a mile in my shoes, and then judge me? And write your own books.
    Ann Rule

    I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.
    Denis Waitley

    I'm very superstitious... I never shout at magpies, walk under ladders or put my shoes on the table.
    Norman Cook

    My shoes are special shoes for discerning feet.
    Manolo Blahnik

    These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it.
    Charles Barkley

    http://www.barkingdogshoes.com/newshoe/2008/01/bunions-and-sty.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winner of the blue ribbon for best comment ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute. None of those words were mine...

    ReplyDelete