Monday, December 6, 2010

Dec 6

Yesterday, half way to the gym, I noticed with a surprise and an "Oh, Jeez!" that I was completely clothed in purple. It's those moments when you look around to see if anyone is watching your absolutely fantastic stumbling blunder. At least there was enough good sense to wear the green mittens that live in the car for cold mornings.
On the way home there was a sun dog above the trees, but I couldn't remember if that meant snow was on its way.

And sure enough, snow flurries started flying at 8 PM. Instead of writing my quota for the day, I baked five batches of different cookies; pinwheels, brownies, cookies, tarts, and some Swedish cherry bing thing that got burned. These are going with me to the ashram today. Not the burned ones. One should always bring a gift when one goes visiting. Maybe the writing will become enriched by meditation. The Hartford corridor may not be so busy on a Monday. Goob Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment