Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jun 22

Back in the quiet zone, the morning meditation behind closed eyes is flashing technicolor, JUST LIKE TIMES SQUARE!  Notice me, look at me, HEY!
But now is the time to focus on the next trip, not the last trip.  Gathering, weighing, selecting, packing.  OMG, just two weeks from now, a trek in Colorado!!
Today at airport brekkie, I said "...a backpack trip in the San Juans"  and one thought it was in Puerto Rico, while another thought Washington State.  After brekkie we went to a nursery to buy West County work gloves, since my last pair were worn out after three years of trekking, weight lifting and skiing.  Beautiful flowers, these gloves.
I wanted all four colors, but held myself to just two.

1 comment:

  1. O.K. The gloves are fine but there will be no words like brekkie used in the San Juans. Grub, chow, slop or vittles are acceptable.
    The Westspeak sheriff.

    ReplyDelete